Powered By Blogger

الجمعة، 18 نوفمبر 2011

Love is A Lonely Place Without You





Love is A Lonely Place Without You 

I know I'm not alone 
I should not be afraid 
Because I hear your voice 
And I know you're there beside me 
And so I give my heart 
I live to love again 
But I can't let go of the way I feel about you 

Love is a lonely place without you , I miss you
And you’re almost here and I'm almost touching you
Love is a place I have to hide away 
I will never love this way again 
If love was ever true 
I know it was with you

Because you touched my soul 
And you will stay with me forever 
No tears no sad goodbyes 
There are no reasons why 
But I'm holding on 
I believe in love eternal 
Though I'm moving on 
I'm still holding on Translation The poem



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق