Powered By Blogger

السبت، 19 نوفمبر 2011

...Some Love




..I said I will not write.. and I wrote 

..And when last letter.. I cried 

..I will leave white space between us

..Some love does not have enough words





هناك 5 تعليقات:

  1. what is your meaning of "white space" hmm.... I love the way of your writting you know that =) You can do a "love song" a happy one =p.

    Yori !!!!!!!!!! :) ... Pato here :]

    Happy Face :)!!!

    ردحذف
  2. ,Pato I know that you are here
    ..and that makes me happy

    Thanks for your words
    ...and
    white space means free space

    ردحذف
  3. niiiice
    uniiii i dont know what to say more than that , because my brain is off now >< but keep going =)


    memo ~

    ردحذف
  4. Thanks memo
    ^_^
    and you must turn your brain on :P

    ردحذف
  5. hhhhhhh i will try ;)

    ردحذف